22 August 2002

One Blog Night


Actually, I was about to post here about Tuesday Night. But I'm not gonna do this.
I just want to leave here a message that I wrote on a napkin and I was supposed to give it to someone, but I didn't.
And although I tried to tell something to him when I was leaving, it was impossible to say everything I wanted to say. There were too much people and alcohol around. So, here's what I wanted to say, but I haven't got a chance.

When I said I appreciated to meet you, i really meant it. But nothing was right here tonight, huh? At least not exactly. You got what you wanted, you got lots of fun, we all did. But I know it could be much more special if there wasn't someone out there, waiting for you. But there was, right? There's nothing I could do about it. But that's life, that's nightime, that's how it's supposed to be, thank God.
We still got lots of fun anyway. After all, it was a special occasion for all of us. Celebrate was all that mattered.
I still haven't got a clue about where or how can I find you again. But I'm positive you're able to find me whenever you want to.
By the way, it was lovely to meet you too.
See ya' and once again, thanks for everyhting.

No comments: