30 June 2005

COCOON
Who would have known : that a boy like him
would have entered me lightly restoring my blisses.
Who would have known : that a boy like him after sharing my core would stay going nowhere.

Who would have known : a beauty this immense .
who would have known : a saintly trance
.
who would have known : miraculous breath
to inhale. A beard loaded with courage.
Who would have known : that a boy like him, possessed of magical sensitivity, would approach a girl like me, who carresses cradles his head in a bosom .

He slides inside half awake, half asleep.We faint back into sleephood...When I wake up the second time in his arms : gorgeousness! He's still inside me!
Who would have known...
A train of pearls cabin by cabin is shot precisely across an ocean ,from a mouth of a girl like me to a boy.

1 comment:

Nalu said...

eu acho o nariz dela taaaaaao bunitinho!